Are residential and commercial claims different?

Each case is different, but there are several important differences in residential and commercial claims. Although insurance for the properties is different, both frequently cover fire damage. Residential insurance may be fairly universal, but the type of protection given to commercial properties can vary depending on what type of building it is.

The best way to gain a comprehensive understanding of your situation is to discuss your case with a knowledgeable attorney. The insurance claims attorneys of Williams Hart can help you get the financing you have earned from an uncooperative insurance company. Contact us at 800-639-8460 for more information.

Note: Williams Hart's primary office is 8441 Gulf Freeway, Suite 600, Houston, TX 77017-5051. The Leon Law Firm's primary office is One Sugar Creek Center Boulevard, Suite 980, Sugar Land, Texas 77478.

Williams Hart and The Leon Law Firm are taking joint responsibility for potential cases as co-counsel.

home  |  about us  |  areas affected  |  insurance claims  |  faqs  |  articles  |  other resources  |  contact us  |  blog  |  press

Copyright ©2011 Williams Hart. Attorneys are licensed only in the State of Texas unless otherwise indicated in the biographical section. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Both Williams Hart's & The Leon Law Firm’s primary office is located in Texas and is only accepting cases in Texas. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Terms of Use  |  Disclaimer  |  Sitemap  |  Log in

Williams Hart - 8441 Gulf Freeway, Suite 600, Houston, TX 77017-5051 | The Leon Law Firm - One Sugar Creek Center Boulevard, Suite 980, Sugar Land, Texas 77478
Call toll free today: 800-639-8460